28 Jan Underwater Camera System
After a few years without using an underwater camera, I wanted to continue my passion for underwater photo- and videography. So I wanted to have a combination to making stills and videos. I´ve used GoPros of all generations the last years but the quality of them is still poor on underwater shots so I switched to a Panasonic Lumix, a semi DSLR.
Details of the underwater photo/video system:
- Panasonic Lumix with wide angle lens
- Underwater housing from 10bar with semidomeport
- Two video lights, manufactured from Gralmarine with more than 10.000 lumen
- 20 Ah Li-Ion battery canister
- Mounting points for flashlights
- Anodized aluminium handles
- Main plate of carbon fiber with additional Kevlar layers
- Floating tanks for stability under water and neutral buoyancy
The whole uw video system is handy and lightweight on the surface. Underwater it´s easy to move and shoot movies without blurring because it´s stability and neutral buoyancy.
If you have any ideas to improve this system, or any questions, feel free to drop a message.