22 Mar BoE+ Rebreather – ISE Basics of Exploration extended
Rebreather Dive Course – dive on the silent side without bubbles.
The ISE BoE+ Rebreather class is ISE´s “Intro to Rebreather diving” and allows the novice Rebreather diver to safely start his or her rebreather diving career. The class is equivalent to the Innerspace Explorers BoE+ and allows the diver to continue his or her CCR training on ISEs next levels. The curriculum is dedicated to cultivating comfortable, competent and confident divers that do not impact the environment. It allows them to maximize aquatic fun and safety. This course is also to prepare them for continuation in ISE technical, cave and wreck courses. It also builds a solid foundational skill level for divers, so as to be able to undertake all sorts of future advance scuba training easily.
This class will be conducted over a duration of generally 5 days
- Student to instructor ratio will not exceed 5:1 in all in-water and surface sessions
- Maximum training depth of 36 m
- No decompression
- No overhead environment (i.e caves)
Get free pre-class advice now!
just send me a message for details!
- Structure of ISE
- General diving procedures
- Buoyancy and Trim
- Equipment configuration
- Propulsion techniques
- Situational awareness
- Team awareness
- Breathing gases overview
- Dive planning
- Nitrox Diving
- Gas management
- Helium Theorie
- Intro to Hyperoxic Trimix
- Must be 16 years old and above.
- Must be a certified diver from a particular scuba training organization.
- Must be able to swim 15 m on a breath hold
- Must meet the general fitness level for the sport
- Must have a minimum of 50 logged dives
Tuition of 700 € per student + instructor’s travel and diving expenses. (to be shared equally among all students).
No travel costs on dive courses, held on Gozo, Malta.