21 Mar Kayak for Expedition Diving – ISE Workshop
Reach remote places on dive expeditions with a kayak!
The ISE Workshop “Kayak for Expedition Diving” is designed to give recreational divers and technical divers an additional tool that allows not only easy transportation to and from the divesite, but also a stable and comfortable platform for all types of Expedition diving, recreational diving or to simply combine the love of underwater activities with the ability to also explore above water. This dive-class is built to be combined with the Oxygen Rebreather Class but can of course be done independently or in combination with any other activity from photography, video to cave-, or wreck-diving.
The kayak divecourse is generally held in 3 days
- Student to instructor ratio will not exceed 3:1 in all in-water and surface sessions
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Must be ISE BoE certified or equivalent
- Must have a min of 50 Dives beyond open water certification
- Must be able to swim a distance of at least 20 meters holding his breath
Get free pre-class advice, just send me a message for details.
Rental kayaks and other dive equipment available on request.
299 € per student + instructor’s travel and diving expenses. (to be shared equally among all students).
No travel costs on dive courses, held on Gozo, Malta.