02 Feb Dive Scooter Course – ISE DPV Workshop
Choose the fast lane on your next expedition – with a dive scooter course!
The dive scooter course is to show you the maximized fun and the new opportunities a dive scooter offers to you. On the other hand it will show the possible dangers and how to avoid them in an easy way.
Scooter course topics
- Scooter breakdown
- Scooter maintenance and repair
- gas-planning on scooter
- handling under water
- towing and emergency techniques
- descent and ascent techniques
- flooded scooter
- communication while scooter diving
- handling a scooter on boat
It is possible to rent a dive scooter if you still have not your own or can´t bring it!
The Innerspace Explorers scooter workshop is held in 2 days and involves 4 dives
- Student to instructor ratio is not to exceed 3:1 during any in-water training
- Maximum depth 30 meters
- No overhead environment diving
- No planned decompression
- No Mix-gas other than 32% Nitrox
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Must be ISE BoE certified or equivalent
- Must have a min of 50 Dives beyond open water certification
- Must be able to swim a distance of at least 20 meters holding his breath
Get free pre-class advice, just send me a message for details.
Rental dive scooters available on request.
299 € per student + instructor’s travel and diving expenses. (to be shared equally among all students).
No travel costs on dive courses, held on Gozo, Malta.