10 Oct Sidemount Diver – ISE Workshop
It´s good to dive streamlined using sidemount configuration, not only for technical divers.
The ISE Sidemount workshop is a divecourse dedicated to cultivating comfortable, competent and confident divers in the use of sidemount gear. It allows you to maximize aquatic fun and safety. This divecourse is also to prepare you for continuation in ISE technical diving, cave diving and wreck diving courses in Sidemount configuration (must be BoE certified to apply for any Level 1 training). It also builds a solid foundational skill level for divers, so as to be able to undertake all sorts of future advance scuba training easily.
This class will be conducted over a duration of generally 3 days.
- Student to instructor ratio will not exceed 3:1 in all in-water and surface sessions.
- Maximum training depth of 20 m.
- No decompression.
- No overhead environment (i.e caves).
- Must be 14 years old and above.
- Must be certified as an Open Water Diver
- Must be able to swim 15 m on a breath hold.
- Must meet the general fitness level for the sport
Get free pre-class advice via Skype, just send me a message for details.
420 € per student + instructor’s travel and diving expenses. (to be shared equally among all students).
No travel costs on dive courses, held on Gozo, Malta.
Sidemount diving on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia